Inside the puddingland


MySpace Graphics
Profile Cursors
bedtime
MySpace Graphics Your kiss spins like a dice in the night air and finds a shelter in the naked geometry of my face. - For R

Monday, August 4, 2008

rose for blood



hygroscopic gods

hate the odour of my dreams



in the symphony of my bone marrow

your hypochondriac whispers

are bleeding dreams

on my red rose petals



i was the wizard of the winds

etching metallurgy in the land of my dreams

till your dark art became a vampire



at the auction of fermented fortunes

i fell a martyr

to the calligraphy of your eyes



your intricate delicacies

lured my rush of adrenaline



your beauty was my apocalypse



and then

the future was a mere excuse

to forget your past



in the labyrinth of lost faces

your feelings will be stained forever

with blood and memories



i wriggled out of your cobweb

with your smoky words:



“will you for once

stop being a lexicographic joker?”



in asphyxiation of emotions

if words are not your blood

this rigmarole was never meant for you!

No comments: