Inside the puddingland


MySpace Graphics
Profile Cursors
bedtime
MySpace Graphics Your kiss spins like a dice in the night air and finds a shelter in the naked geometry of my face. - For R

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

ACID INVASION




spring ebbs in your breath
like the fragrance of torture


and the sky turns purple
with the colour of crumbled confessions


i secretly look for myself
inside a broken mirror
only to torment
fragmented memories


the tree outside my window
pours the acid of time
on your skin


and I watch you sink
in the painful corrosion
of acid-invasion


i remember the dead man
who waited everyday
for the red letter
that was never posted


and the night air is purged
with the smell of infectious cries


your health flickers everyday
like a waning oil lamp
in the winter snow


electric storms boil my nap
with their weapon of lies
and tannic dreams


sleep till you dream
of God
or of me!


the lights are unpredictable
and
I walk the line


between your breath
and your body
I walk the line


few people worship
a dusty calendar


life alchemizes
into the dreams of men
who think they are long dead


in this acid-invasion
remember me


world
falls
with the sound of dreams
on corrupted crystals……..


sing me one last love song
before you drink the darkness


and darkness drinks me……………






Posted by Picasa

No comments: